Trusted Contributor

Does homeworx make any candle refills for the jar candles?  I bought the acorn candle duo and they are now burned to the bottom and not really usable for anything other than another candle.  I did purchase wax and wicks from Amazon but haven't had much luck candlemaking!  Wonder if slatkin carries something to refill the beautiful jars and candle holders?  Any suggestions.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Homeworx candle - refills?

I have the same problem with no solution.  He would sell more candles IF he offered refills.  Don't put out candy - don't do crafts - so I've thrown (sad) a couple in the trash.  Now I have 3 new candles from the recent Christmas shows.

Wish I could help...........

Trusted Contributor

Re: Homeworx candle - refills?

@fthunt - thank you for confirming it isn’t just me! I don’t want to throw these away but how many of them can I hold onto?

I just bought a candle making kit from Amazon for $50 that comes with everything including a few fragrances. I really wish Slatkin would at least sell the fragrances to be used in candle refills. I also looked for Homeworx “pillars” or any shapes candle that could be used laced inside one of these decorative jars - nada.

I think Homeworx is missing the boat here because I could buy more of the beautiful glass poured candlesif he offered some way to refill them with a pillar or a cylinder candle.. but I certainly don’t need a couple of Acorn shaped lidless candy dishes, and they don’t even work for a pencil holder.. really feels wasteful to me, so I will give the Amazon candle making kit a try when it arrives and hope for the best!

Thanks for the input (and for reading my rant!)