Valued Contributor

At one time there was a candle catagory on this site, but since it is gone I will post my question here. Since I got "burned" badly by the 2018 candle offerings with the new and improved (haha) 4 wick candles and had to return almost all I bought, I am wondering if anyone here has tried the new 2019 scents? There does not seem to be many reviews on his new ones and he has not been on any programs lately selling them. I loved his 3 wick Destenation candles of tropical drinks and locations and I see has them again. But, they are still the 4 wick. The wicks look a little bigger in the pictures, but I am afraid they will lack scent as his last ones did and have the puny wicks. I do not follow him on facebook, so wonder if he has addressed the recent problems.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Homeworx Candle buyers.

[ Edited ]

Have you read reviews?

IMO ,anything Harry sells is not good anymore.He is sooo full of himself ,he just doesn't realize that ,sadly  his stuff has NO scent anymore.

Let go and let your wife reign in this dept Harry!!!!  After all It is ,"all in the Family"  <3

Don't waste your money.......(imo)

Esteemed Contributor

You really should try another brand, I shop at the stores for my candles now so I can see the wick and smell them myself!!!

Honored Contributor

I haven't had any problems with my 4 wick candles, not with the wicks or the smell. I love his candles and I have had really good luck with the scents and the burn.

Honored Contributor

@nomar . If you are on Facebook or Instagram, there is a Homeworx group page where you can ask questions, and get suggestions,etc......Quite helpful.....