Honored Contributor

Home with Strong Blue Accents Thread - Where Did It Go?

There was a thread within the last 2-3 weeks (I think) that showed around three photos of a beautiful home with strong/bold blue accents. One of the photos was of the front of the house. I could have sworn that the word "blue" was in the title, but when I pulled up the threads with the words blue in it, I didn't see it.

I was going to save those photos for a possible remodel, but I can't find the thread. Did it get poofed for some reason? It is not the one about a blue lake house. And I can't remember who started the thread.

If anyone knows which one I am talking about, please let me know the name of the thread or include a link to the thread. Those photos definitely showed decorating themes I could live with. 

Thanks in advance for any help that can be given. Heart

Regular Contributor

Re: Home with Strong Blue Accents Thread - Where Did It Go?

there is a thread called Hale Navy in the "Home" section.  It is the front of 3 blue houses.  Is that the one you are looking for?

Esteemed Contributor

If you commented on the  blue house photos  and someone liked it ,  then you can look under your notifications to find the thread.  I do remember 2 different houses  decorated in blue.  One  thread was  titled  " Holiday Home Down South  "  . The   other blue house  photos  were very pleasing  to me  and  was maybe posted  before Thanksgiving , but I have not found it as yet.

Honored Contributor

@demanda wrote:

there is a thread called Hale Navy in the "Home" section.  It is the front of 3 blue houses.  Is that the one you are looking for?

@demanda Thanks for responding. No, that is not the one, but I sure do like that navy! Heart

Honored Contributor

Sounds like something @stevieb  might have posted.  Maybe she'll chime in.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@skatting44 I don't believe I commented on it. I probably gave it some hearts though, but I will check on my notifications and see if it pops up.

The Holiday Home Down South is not it. I am quite sure it had the word Blue in it, but since I couldn't find a title with Blue in that included the photos I saw I could be wrong on the title. Definitely feel it was around 2-3 weeks ago.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skatting44 Well, you were right. I did comment on it! 

And @Kachina624 you are right too. @stevieb started the thread.

The word Blue is not in the title, so I was looking for the wrong thing.

It is called Christmas House, Come in. For some reason I can't paste the link after copying it for this post. So here are the photos. 

Thanks for your time in trying to help me. Definitely want to consider this color in the future.

Christmas House1.jpg

Christmas House2.jpg

Christmas House3.jpg

Christmas House4.jpg

Christmas House5.jpg

Christmas House6.jpg

Christmas House7.jpg

Honored Contributor

Sorry @World Traveler  I just saw your thread or I'd have chimed in sooner, but glad you found what you were seeking.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Glade ypou found it.   Now, that you were looking., I was looking for another group of photos of a house with a blue painted door - blue that had some teal green  that I liked . however I have not found it. I thought I had commented on one photo abt how the colors matched the art work in each room .  Maybe  someone else can find it.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Sorry @World Traveler  I just saw your thread or I'd have chimed in sooner, but glad you found what you were seeking.

This thread  had me thinking of another home photos you may have posted. It contained abt 4 photos . One was a solid blue teal painted door.  a kitchen or  breakfast area  and living room, however I could be wrong. The colors were blue teal . I thought I had commented that the rooms matched the art work, but I looked and did not see it in my posts. It was not a Christmas house .