Honored Contributor

Home Reflections Fruit Luminaries w/Flameless Candles - H199012

Do any of you have any of these? I saw them presented last night, and fell in love with the watermelon & strawberry for summer in my kitchen, and maybe the apple & pear for the rest of the year! They have great ratings, but just was curious about any thoughts!

Honored Contributor

Re: Home Reflections Fruit Luminaries w/Flameless Candles - H199012

I don't think I've seen them presented, but they are cute. I think with the majority of the reviews being 5 star, I'd order one. I like the Apple and the watermelon.

Esteemed Contributor

I would really like to try the orange. I haven't ordered any of them yet. I usually like strawberry and lemon touches in my kitchen, but the orange would win out in this particular HR item. I also think the newer watermelon is adorable. This item is highly rated, which is encouraging, but there are also several reviews that mention missing or poor paint and glaze. At least with QVC, returning a defective item isn't a problem. I hope the price gets reduced on these. Also check eBay.
Honored Contributor

Thanks SHOPR and graycatsrule for your replies ............ I am still loving the watermelon and I think it would look great with my Valerie watermelon bowl I bought several years ago on top of my fridge!

Honored Contributor

Oh no, a watermelon! I have all of them, but have to have this as we are crazy about watermelon. Now, where to put so many, I havn't a clue.

Esteemed Contributor

Hooty, I'll bet the watermelon will go perfectly with your watermelon bowl.

mousiegirl, Wow, you have them all! Did you have any with paint issues? I really do want to end up with the orange, but I keep holding off for clearance...I may wish I hadn't waited if it sells out first!

Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Hi Hooty! Been awhile since I posted. We have been busy working on our house that we are getting ready to sell and I haven't been on the computer much lately. However, I have been following the forums using my phone, but I don't like typing much on it. I'm lurking though and keeping up with the Home Forum ladies! Ha Ha!

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I have both the orange and the watermelon. I got the orange last summer and used it all through the fall and winter. I love it! I purchased the watermelon a couple of months ago and I love it too. No problems with the paint on either and the timers are working like a charm. I am thinking about ordering the apple and the pear too. I keep one on my kitchen island all the time and everyone makes positive remarks about it and wants to know where I got it.

Maybe I just lucked out with the paint on mine, but I don't think you will be disappointed.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Hooty: If this is the same company that did the Christmas figurines last year (Penguin, Santa, Snowman, Angel, Gingerbread man, etc.), I would not hesitate to get them. I bought 6 of the Christmas ones and I love them all. The batteries lasted well past the New Year. I haven't seen the presentation on these but now I have to go back and check it out too. Hope it works out for you.

War Eagle.

MTH

Honored Contributor

On 5/22/2014 SHOPR said:

Hooty, I'll bet the watermelon will go perfectly with your watermelon bowl.

mousiegirl, Wow, you have them all! Did you have any with paint issues? I really do want to end up with the orange, but I keep holding off for clearance...I may wish I hadn't waited if it sells out first!

No, SHOPR, no paint issues, they all look great. They just remind me of years gone past, so I lost control, lol, now have to figure out where they can go.

Honored Contributor

Thank you ladies for all your comments!