Esteemed Contributor

Re: Home Goods - a few pictures of what I saw this afternoon

Right now HomeGoods has so much in store that it's really overwhelming! I go on Thursday nights before closing on my way home from a weekly meeting when the store is very quiet.

I downsized my home last year. I have very little room for home and/ or seasonal decor, so I am less tempted BUT the stuff is really good as are the prices. Anything with a red (clearance) or yellow (final clearance) tag gets my attention. Their return policy is also very fair. Often you need to see how an item actually looks and fits in your home, like rugs, chairs, etc.

I am presently in possession of $100.00 worth of bonus coupons from using my TJX card. I save them all year until Dec/ Jan to lighten the financial load at holiday time.

Honored Contributor

I stopped by yesterday,the store is packed, i have a post on here about all the throws they have,  i stopped by home sence ,first time ,one opened here late summer,i don't care for that store.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

You have a good one.  My local HG looks like an outlet store - not much there, lots of broken/damaged items, even at the holidays.  I haven't been to T.J. Maxx yet.  Probably this week.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CAcableGirl2 

Your store looks lovely, neat and well-organized.

Unfortunately, I just stopped in to Home Goods in my area and they are under the same roof as TJ Maxx.

It was such a jumble, I didn't buy one thing.  Not to mention many of the items on the shelves were chipped and broken. 

If I could shop at YOUR store I'd go back.  As it is, just thinking about the mess gives me a headache Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

I went there on Sunday and good gravy---looked like xmas exploded in there and there was a ton of people too---I left and will return a few things on Monday----

Honored Contributor

Sheesh @CAcableGirl2   Were the photos necessary, ha!  Such nice things! and I need NOTHING!

Honored Contributor

I hope I never see that baker with the red truck and plaid in person. 

I might get very weak and let it fall into my cart! 

Valued Contributor

I have a Home Goods about 4 miles from me and have never been in it  I really need to go sometime.

Honored Contributor

@giddy up wrote:

I have a Home Goods about 4 miles from me and have never been in it  I really need to go sometime.

@giddy up   Leave your credit card at home, lol.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I went there on Sunday and good gravy---looked like xmas exploded in there and there was a ton of people too---I left and will return a few things on Monday----

@wagirl   When I am there and put something else into my cart, I always tell myself that I can return it, problem is, I rarely return anything, lol.