Trusted Contributor

Home Goods/Christmas Tree Shop finds

I'm on a "stay-cation" this week and did a visit to the huge Home Goods store near me and then a quickie stop at Christmas Tree shops.  The Home Goods store was absolutely loaded with Halloween and fall decor.  I can spend hours in there as they always have tons of fun stuff!  Below are some of the things I picked up.  I already have a lot of fall decos so I really didn't need more.

Everything except the little gnomes are from Home Goods.  

For my coffee table.  I'm going to see if a Luminara candle might fit in the middle.

Image-8.jpeg

A gift for a pie baker in the family.  The top slides off.

Image-9.jpeg

A puzzle for my granddaughter.

Image-6.jpeg

Yummy scented soaps.

Image-4.jpeg

I love gnomes!

Image-5.jpeg

Thanksgiving poppers.....granddaughters love these!

Image-7.jpeg

And for me because I love shortbread cookies!  😃

Image-3.jpeg

Love the Home Goods store!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Home Goods/Christmas Tree Shop finds

@LdyBugz  I love Home Goods!! You scored! I have a pie carrier like that, and use when asked to bring a pie at the holidays. I pass right by HG on my way to Costco, and the car keeps trying to turn in. I will next week. Don't need a thing, but I'm going to look over my fall decor to see if anything needs an updateSmiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

@PA Mom-mom  If your Home Goods store is anything like mine, plan on allowing a lot of time for browsing and shopping!  The store by me was chock full of fall stuff.  So many pretty wreaths, florals and other finds.  The prices are all still very reasonable, too.  Such a fun store!  You'll have to share your finds with us.  Oh, and love that pie carrier you have!  Have fun!  😀

Respected Contributor

@LdyBugz i really enjoyed your happy, fun, beautiful, positive post. 

I wish i can go shopping but 2nd best is shopping vicariously through happy, folks like you.

Those autumn gnomes...i cant take how cute they are and the soap bottles are so pretty! Thank you!

Respected Contributor

I went there last Friday and found some very pretty glass pumpkins.  They reminded me of the ones that were TSV.  

A new Home Goods is opening up in 2 weeks just 1.5 miles from my house.  I could get in a bunch of trouble in there.

Trusted Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ  Awww, thank you for your kind words!  I'm glad you enjoyed the pics.  I can also have fun seeing what others purchase.  My purchases are few these days as I already have enough and don't want the added clutter.  Sometimes just a little box of cookies as a special treat is fine for me! 

If I could find a way to do so, I would send you a little fall goodie box to enjoy!  😀

Wishing you a happy ending of summer and a magnificent fall season!

~LdyBugz

Trusted Contributor

@Scooby Doo  Yes, you can certainly get yourself in trouble at that store!

Honored Contributor

Very nice purchases especially the floral piece!  Home Goods and The Christmas Tree stores are two enjoyable places for me to shop.  I especially love the Fall items, so much to choose from.  However, since I am over loaded with Fall and Christmas decor, I have to be very selective and mainly browse!  

Honored Contributor

Nice purchases. I'd better stay out of that store!

Trusted Contributor

@spiderw  Thank you!  The floral basket with the apples is very full and not skimpy.  Plus it was only $19.99 and I needed a refresh for the living room, so that's why I caved and bought it.  I was able to tuck one of the round Luminara candles in the middle and it looks nice on my coffee table.  

I agree that Home Goods and Christmas Tree stores are fun for shopping.  Like you though, I'm very selective with purchases as I have more than enough now.  When I see something in a store that's tempting, I pause and ask myself "want or need?".  More often than not, my decision is "want, but don't need it so put it back!"  😉

Have fun shopping and browsing!  😀