Honored Contributor

Re: Holy Cow! Temp-tations now has a Christmas tree, and you won't believe...

@flickerbulb wrote:

BUT, does it keep cold ornaments cold, and hot lights hot?

Can you set it next to the fireplace up to a temperature of 500 degrees?

Will it be safe outside in cold weather?

Are you able to microwave the branches?

These are all questions that must be addressed!

@flickerbulb

Now that's too funny, and I dare you to call in and ask during the presentations LOL!

Honored Contributor

@Nomore wrote:

So I guess we are going to have an onslaught of Temptation ornaments, old world tree skirt with matching stockings, of course, linens to coordinate and on and on...

This is just weird the direction this brand is going. I wonder who/brand will be kicked to the curb next because of this.

I'm just grouchy, I finally get the chance to sit down and watch some of cooking day and it's all Temptation, so I had to find something else to watch while winding down. I wanted to to see a new gadget or two.

@Nomore

Hate to tell you (and I don't like them either) but she has throws and Christmas stockings already, and has teamed with Berkshire Blanket for a quilt set that has gingerbread men on it. It is so yuck. 

Valued Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@Nomore wrote:

So I guess we are going to have an onslaught of Temptation ornaments, old world tree skirt with matching stockings, of course, linens to coordinate and on and on...

This is just weird the direction this brand is going. I wonder who/brand will be kicked to the curb next because of this.

I'm just grouchy, I finally get the chance to sit down and watch some of cooking day and it's all Temptation, so I had to find something else to watch while winding down. I wanted to to see a new gadget or two.

@Nomore

Hate to tell you (and I don't like them either) but she has throws and Christmas stockings already, and has teamed with Berkshire Blanket for a quilt set that has gingerbread men on it. It is so yuck. 

Oh jeez, that's not good news. 

Is there candlesticks, too?

Ok, next is sure-fit covers, the rugs in old world design from royal palace, sweaters with those "handpainted" flowers into embroidery, Valerie brings in furniture with Temptation floral lace, RFID wallets with a pretty old world or floral lace front etc.  Qvc has a lot invested in this brand to date.

Respected Contributor

The most important question is WILL IT CRACK?

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@flickerbulb wrote:

BUT, does it keep cold ornaments cold, and hot lights hot?

Can you set it next to the fireplace up to a temperature of 500 degrees?

Will it be safe outside in cold weather?

Are you able to microwave the branches?

These are all questions that must be addressed!

@flickerbulb

Now that's too funny, and I dare you to call in and ask during the presentations LOL!

And I double dare her! lm0129.gif

Honored Contributor

@insomniac wrote:

The most important question is WILL IT CRACK?

@insomniac  Hmmmm...don't think there will be any crazing issues either...might have to check though Smiley Tongue

Valued Contributor

I forgot to say that I really like this concept for a tree. Very versatile for those who move often and can plan to put this virtually in any size room. 

But I wouldn't buy because I am turned off by this brand.  And that we only use a 3ft tree anyway. 

Trusted Contributor

I am doubled over reading all these posts!  You gals are on fire tonight!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nomore wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@Nomore wrote:

@Nomore

Oh jeez, that's not good news. 

Is there candlesticks, too?

Ok, next is sure-fit covers, the rugs in old world design from royal palace, sweaters with those "handpainted" flowers into embroidery, Valerie brings in furniture with Temptation floral lace, RFID wallets with a pretty old world or floral lace front etc.  Qvc has a lot invested in this brand to date.

@Nomore   Say it ain't so...STOP the insanity!  jjjdramasmileyf.gif....LOL

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's time for someone to medicate Tara.

Today ,inadvertently, I have seen enough Temp-Tations to last me a lifetime.

Lately, it's just been too much too often and I think Tara is going over the deep end.

I'm afraid she will start doodling on T.P. in Old World and Floral.

STOP THE INSANITY !