Honored Contributor

I am out of touch I guess!  To me, it's the tapestry that really sells the room.  The colors make it warm and inviting, the aged (at least the look) makes it interesting and special, and the size is perfect.  Because it is muted, it doesn't overwhelm the room but softens it.

Was this the Roost in NE Oklahoma?  Looks bigger than I remember it, but does look like it.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

Yup.

traditionalhome DOT com/design/beautiful-homes/charles-faudrees-country-cabin

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Someone has a beautiful home! I'd take down the tapestry and put up a quilt with snowmen on it. Admittedly, I don't ooze class but that's what it would take for me to be comfortable.

@AuntG 

I'm laughing...... and hard!

"Admittedly, I don't ooze class".

That pretty much sums up what most people who know me must think too. And I'm all good with that! LOL

You made my night. I've been hurting all day. This relieved that for awhile, thanks for that!

Respected Contributor

That tree is gorgeous -

dripping with ornaments!

I like nothing else but the tree. That can stay.

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

A pleasant, joyous room to be in ... love the pooch!

it claimed the room.

Honored Contributor

I love the space of the room and the tree is spectacular!  I do agree with some posters the tapestry doesn't fit and the couch isn't appealing.  I would make changes to fit my taste.

Trusted Contributor

The whole thing is way too much for my taste. (except the cute little dog on the sofa!)

Respected Contributor
Love the room. I'm thinking the tapesty could tie in well if we could see the whole room.
Honored Contributor

I like the architecture, tree, and doggie! Not a fan of blue buffalo check or the other furnishings. Really dislike the tapestry. 

Esteemed Contributor

The decorations for Christmas are beautiful but I'm not a fan of the normal contents of the room.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown