Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Home Down South...

@Love my grandkids  @sceniccoast  Agree with you both, I don't like that light at all...

As for the drapes, upon first seeing them I thought they'd need to go, but the more I look at them, I sort of like them. The room has good bones, but, to me, needs work. I do like the sofa, but would lose the two chairs near the fireplace in favor of something else and would probably select a different fabric for the arm chairs...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@liliblu wrote:

I love the blue.  The lamp is gorgeous.

@liliblu I like the foyer design and decor and agree, like the lamp quite a bit too. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I could easily live there.

Esteemed Contributor

This is certainly a lovely home.  I likely would change a few minor things, but it has color and personality.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

I'd like to see larger wreaths on the windows. They look lost on this large house.  The window on the left needs a wreath, too.  

The outdoor furniture, to me, looks too summery with Christmas decorations.  

I might add two lighted trees or other decor one both sides of the door.  This is a long porch that needs something.

I also think garland wrapped around the pillars would finish the project nicely.

The house is too large for minimal decorations.  

Not liking the LR decor or Christmas decorations.  IMO, this is a great house with beautiful architecture where interior and exterior decor is not enhancing its beauty.  

@stevieb        @Foxxee 

LOVE the outside except for the blue...and I agree with everything Foxxee said! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”