Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Doorways...

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SeaMaiden ,  you might want to take this pic down as your house number is in the photo.  

@Lipstickdiva  Thankyou for your concern....hey... while I have you here....

what was that remark about  " Call the kettle Black  on  previous thread....rather hurtful and unnecessary.... I am not holding a grudge...it just was kind of  hurtful. 

Respected Contributor

Pic 2 is my fav.  Pics 3 & 5 (right side) are next. Nicely done & not overkill.  Sometimes, less is more.

Thanks for sharing.

Super Contributor

@stevieb  Love, love, love this thread!

Esteemed Contributor

Number 1 is my favorite!!!!!! 🎅🏻🎄🤶

Honored Contributor

So pretty all of them!

I won't go on my rant when people *gild the lily* and go overboard with decorations.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Irish1210 wrote:

They are all lovely, but #2 is STUNNING!!!!!

@Irish1210 , that is funny because out of all of them, #2 is the one I dislike the most.  It doesn't look holiday to me at all.  But that off center doormat jumped out at me like a sore thumb.  LOL 

@Lipstickdiva  They need a new, larger and better looking doormat for sure. I suspect they moved the one they had to the side of the double door that they actually use but I agree, it sort of compromises the look.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The first one does not feel like Christmas.  The second one is nice but still lacking; the third one is great and feels like Christmas.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Here is my Christmas doorway... I decorate it the same each year....

I took this picture last Christmas time 2019....

.. if you look to the left....in the window .... there is a sweet face ....my sweet Golden Retriever, Lola, is peering out.  She died last March😢 I noticed her little face in the window, in the picture, after she died........a rather haunting picture....but sweet and lovely...makes me sad....and full of love at the same time. I still love her SO MUCH.

C31A431F-1E89-4D8A-8EEA-7F4C40259B1A.jpeg

@SeaMaiden   Seeing your Lola brought tears to my eyes.  Gone, but never forgotten.  Take care~

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Oh gosh, love them all.............So pretty!!

Honored Contributor

My favorite is the blue-ish/gray house with the red door...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”