Honored Contributor

Re: High Ceilings, Low Seating LR

no

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I do like the little surfer boy print! 🤙🤙

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

Oh. My. God! (Channeling my inner Janice here). This is so gorgeous! I love the low seating. I don't have too many people over to my place but if my place looked like this... I would have brunches or book reading sessions all the time. Heart

Honored Contributor

I'd grab a surfboard like in the artwork......get in the ocean...and hope the waves carry me far far away from this room!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

All is nice here but scrap that ugly picture/artwork!

Honored Contributor

Even though an effort was made to add warmth to the room, it is still too modern, cold, and industrial for me. I would not want my sofa to sit that low either. 

Trusted Contributor

This room doesn't look like a livingroom to me.  I like the table, high ceiling & windows, the rest I don't what it looks like for a room.