Respected Contributor

Re: Hidden Home Office

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't be able to keep the space needed to open that up cleared.

Can you imagine the boss calling, having to move everything, open up the office, find what you need.  Great for small spaces though.

Where did the Chair go????

Honored Contributor

Love the concept!    (Not a folding storage unit, tho.)    But it gives me an idea to nest my computer space between two large bookcases, and make it a cozy nook!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono It's a clever idea and wou;d depend on the amount of actual desk space needed and the size of  the worker.  For me it would feel like a jail without the bars.  It does give one the back drop for zoom calls so thats a plus.  

Honored Contributor

I like it.  I'm sure the chair could be replaced but IMO it's a functional idea for small spaces offering some privacy.

Honored Contributor

I like that. I need one. LOL!!! I need a rolltop desk or an armoire type to keep mine all closed up in so I don't have to look at it. I doubt I will ever give up my desktop computer. I just don't like using my phone or even an iPad or laptop to get online. I want a big screen. I gave the laptop I bought to DH.

Honored Contributor

Very clever design.  Sign me up. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

My daughter could use that to keep her toddler away from her desk.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess it would work for someone who doesn't have a computer, printer, etc.  Too small for me.

Honored Contributor

The space is ok for a child but not enough room for a laptop and reading/writing material.

Plus the chair doesn't look comfortable.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

It's a clever idea but it should be maybe double the size.  Looks cramped as it is.  They could probably add a couple needed drawers as well.