Frequent Contributor

Hi gang rec'd the BBB lantern...

20160129_084536.jpg

I was born with nothing and still have most of that left!
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hi gang rec'd the BBB lantern...

Well, it was in the right position before. Anyhooo, 1/2 the price @ $29.99 and very happy! Rec'd a couple of days ago, but had to wait until one of the twiners just happen to show-up in my web of deceit to take the picture. I can't just ask one of them to come take a picture, then I have to hear a lecture about my 12yr. old AARP flip phone, which I use sooo much the number is scotch taped to the back of it, LIKE NEVER! So I just don't answer the phone for a day (like I've fallen and can't get up) and one will appear and sure enough DS showed up this morning - got  cha! LOL

Anyhooo, can someone tell me why this picture went in the wrong direction, when I choose it, it was in the right position?

Thanks to Shopr for finding this bargin and I have to read through to find the sweatpea that recommended Overstock for the 3 panel screen. I finally found a reason to justify the antique white one, wait till you hear this logic, DAA. I want to switch out a crewel work I did the length of my queen size bed, slip that under the bed and push the bed up to the screens, which would then be flat! Tada...

Occasional Contributor

I ordered them too.     Ordered 2 black on Saturday,   and 2 cream on Monday.    I already received the cream on Wednesday.    According to the tracking #,   I should have the black lanterns  on Saturday.     They are very nice !!

Did you use the 20% coupon  to save an additional $ 6  ?      I did,  so these were only  $24 .   What a fantastic price !

Esteemed Contributor

@Bdeezy, I don't know if that's your living room or family room or whatever, BUT...... it's so pretty!  I really like your taste in decorating!!

Honored Contributor

@Bdeezy  I'm so glad you love the lantern.  They are really nice ones.

I love how you get things done, girl.  Those kids are going to be onto you one of these days.  lol

I've been trying to contort my body so I can really see the picture of your lantern and your room but I can't seem to focus on it.  I don't know why some of the pics flip like that but I've seen others do that too.  Wish I could be more help with that.  Enjoy your lantern.

Frequent Contributor

Dreamwalking - The only coupon I rec'd said I must use at one of their brick & mortar store, not on the internet. Please clarify for me, I thought that was strange in this day and age. Thanks much...

Frequent Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Bdeezy, I don't know if that's your living room or family room or whatever, BUT...... it's so pretty!  I really like your taste in decorating!!

Thanks much Citrine, it's the LR.

Frequent Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Bdeezy  I'm so glad you love the lantern.  They are really nice ones.

I love how you get things done, girl.  Those kids are going to be onto you one of these days.  lol

I've been trying to contort my body so I can really see the picture of your lantern and your room but I can't seem to focus on it.  I don't know why some of the pics flip like that but I've seen others do that too.  Wish I could be more help with that.  Enjoy your lantern.

Hi Lucymo - I was just glad to see that they were really Luminara. Someone here will know how to tell me how to insert a picture properly. Can't believe I figured out how to bring that Temptations picture over, I get frustrated and start pushing keys and if it works I don't know exactly what I did for the next time!

Umm, concerning the twins (they are 33yrs old) and for some reason enjoy my pranks. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Bdeezy wrote:

Dreamwalking - The only coupon I rec'd said I must use at one of their brick & mortar store, not on the internet. Please clarify for me, I thought that was strange in this day and age. Thanks much...

That is my one big hang up with BB&B -- their discount coupons can only be used in their brick & mortar stores.  So unfair to those of us who have to shop online.  I live in a rural area with only one BB&B store within 50 miles, and it is always sold out of any and all sale items.  I can order this lantern online, but no discount coupon can be used and I have to pay shipping too.  Makes a good deal look not quite so good.  Wish some of these retailers would follow Walmart's example -- you can order an item online and pick it up in their store for free even if your local Walmart is out of stock; it's called site to store.  All stores should offer this service if they have a website.

Frequent Contributor

@DreamWalking wrote:

I ordered them too.     Ordered 2 black on Saturday,   and 2 cream on Monday.    I already received the cream on Wednesday.    According to the tracking #,   I should have the black lanterns  on Saturday.     They are very nice !!

Did you use the 20% coupon  to save an additional $ 6  ?      I did,  so these were only  $24 .   What a fantastic price !

DreamWalking - So glad you like yours, we have Shopr to thank for finding this deal! Mine is back in the box waiting for spring. Anyhoo, I forgot to 'quote' and my reply to  you is below. Tada