Honored Contributor

backsplash

Respected Contributor

I like it but I would change the color to something little lighter.

Trusted Contributor

Love the farm sink...wish I had one.  Also the tile is too overpowering.  Maybe in a lighter color.  Thanks for the post!!

Honored Contributor

Love it!! am in love with those shapes--penny tiles, the fishscale shape tiles-----

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hex Tile Backsplash

[ Edited ]

Yes but white marble or pale colored glass tiles; NO to the black.

Also, what's with the white switchpalte cover?!

Honored Contributor

I think it looks nice. I also think it would look lighter in person and with light shining through the windows. 

Respected Contributor

Having difficulty in determining if it is all solid black or if it has some difference in coloring, or if it is reflection. Do like the shape style but not the light switch in white, thought solid black would be better. If design is all black I could adjust to liking it.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess it's just okay with the white cabinets.   I wouldn't put it behind the open shelf and I wouldn't have it in my kitchen.

Honored Contributor

Looks like the inside of a bee hive.willy.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, LOVE the tile pattern. Getting ready to purchase a Farmsink. One problem, however , granite,  will need to be cut to fit new sink Would like to replace granite with concrete counters. Thoughts?. This will become a dusty mess.Next purchase pendant lamps to be place over farm style table. Any sugg? Most likely Res. Hdw. Having moved to a new state and home need to place my feeling into house.It is miserable with heat in our new place. So accustomed to living on the ocean. Many thanks Lola. YOU are the BEST! DEF. my inspiration  PROV.