Honored Contributor

Re: Help me think of the name of the home decor company...

Home Interiors & Gifts home parties.  My lady friends house is full of Home Interiors stuff!  

Including your goose/duck that graces top of her fridge!  Plus, all the small porcelain figurines "Denim Days" (she has curios full of Precious Moments, Closets full of PartyLite candles and holders & more!)

E46F1F13-BDE3-4FAB-B431-8F3065786EC0.jpeg

CCCD3D66-5825-497D-8E95-37D6C7609480.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@house_cat 

Wish I could remember the name of Christmas around the world before they went bankrupt.  I have many pieces from them and Southern Living at Home before they went bankrupt.

I loved going to those home parties.  

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

Thank you for posting. It made me smile.  While I wouldn't repurchase the goose cookie jar, I have to admit that I'm sorry I gave it away.  Those home parties were so much fun - I got to leave the kids home with their dad, spend time with my girlfriends  and shop at the same time 💕

I've been to a couple of Pampered Chef parties since moving to California in 2000, but only a couple.  The most recent was last year.  The rep was pushing for me to host a party, but none of my friends enjoy cooking, so it would be torture for them to attend my party.

I have lots of Pampered Chef stuff, though, because the culinary class at my school sells it every year for a fundraiser and how can I say no to a cute little 12 year old with a PC catalog?  It's impossible!

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone ever have a Personal Preference party?

It was mostly oil paintings and prints. You chose your own frame.

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

Did anyone ever have a Personal Preference party?

It was mostly oil paintings and prints. You chose your own frame.

@Mary Bailey 

No! I can't believe I missed one!

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Yeah, I thought I had been to all of them.

Loved Home Interiors.  I always liked that there was something for everyone in every price range.  It was the only one I enjoyed attending.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN