Super Contributor

Re: Help! Bought wrong size table/ chairs decorating help

Separate price for table and chairs. 

‘Yes it seems the chairs are the issue. I don’t have much room in back of the chairs to add anything. 

Esteemed Contributor

The table and chairs are the right size for the room. You can have fun dressing this space. 

Trusted Contributor

Very pretty room; love the floor!  Although not the set I would have chosen, I would be perfectly happy with your choice.  I like using "stuff" as room fillers.  To your room I would add an area rug (or not, if you have doggie issue), colorful cushions on chairs and a couple different pillows, an eye catching wall art piece with maybe some window toppers, and a floor size tropical plant or a live bird in pretty cage on a stand.  (My canary sang his heart out for 12 years in my kitchen dining area which was about the size of yours.)

Super Contributor

B06D2D52-3A26-459D-ADAA-BB8E326459D0.jpeg

Super Contributor

This is the chairs that were with the set. Look better on a picture then in person but would of been a better choice. 

Honored Contributor

I love the chairs that went with the table.  I can see the top picture with the chairs but not the bottom.  Could you return the chairs and exchange them for the fabric chairs?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

‘I wish you could show me how it would look. Sounds beautiful 

Super Contributor

I would replace the black blinds with wood or faux wood shutters in white. Then, I would paint the nook's walls a pale turquoise. Having a background color will make the table and chairs stand out more and not look too small.

You can consider painting the chairs the same color as the walls if you go for a color.

Then, I would keep a large vase with colorful flowers on the table to keep it from looking too plain (and small). 

Super Contributor

Thank you we do love the floor. So easy to clean

Super Contributor

They won’t exchange them. I could buy the fabric chairs. Wish I had room for the white wood ones somewhere else but I don’t.