Frequent Contributor

Hay & Harvest Candle Pillar w/ Flameless Candle - PINECONE

Has anyone else ordered this on the Advanced Order that was supposed to ship out the week of September 13, 2021. I've contacted QVC 2 times and was told it would be going out any time now and still NOTHING - it's not even in process yet. Don't think I'll be ordering anything that is an Advanced Order anymore.

Regular Contributor

Re: Hay & Harvest Candle Pillar w/ Flameless Candle - PINECONE

[ Edited ]

@Donna2019 wrote:

Has anyone else ordered this on the Advanced Order that was supposed to ship out the week of September 13, 2021. I've contacted QVC 2 times and was told it would be going out any time now and still NOTHING - it's not even in process yet. Don't think I'll be ordering anything that is an Advanced Order anymore.

I created a post yesterday about a TSV Vitamix that I ordered on August 8th and was on advanced order with a ship week of Sept 27th. My post pretty much got lost in all of the reactions to the forums shutting down so I didn't get many responses. But I have not seen anything change in status on that either. I finally called customer service today and she couldn't tell me anything, but that she would send my concern on to the shipping dept for more info. She said that I would hear something via e-mail within 3-4 days. Very frustrating to not know when or if it will ever arrive as we travel in the Fall and it is a very expensive, (at least in my world), item. Had it actually shipped the week of Sept 27th, I would have been at home to receive it for sure. That was in my calculus when I ordered it. Now who knows? I think I am done with advanced order for now. I have already cancelled 2 CIJ VPH items. The customer service rep was very nice and tried to help though.