Respected Contributor

Re: Have you ever reached for a item you bought at Q and thought...

I use that kitchen scissors thing all the time and for cutting open those darned impossible to open, plastic packages that everything seems to be encased in these days. It was from Mark Charles, and it cuts through anything !

Trusted Contributor

I absolutely LOVE those silicon folding colendars. I use at least one of the sizes every day. And I've got a set of Royal Palace rugs that are still going strong at 10 years old.

Hubby likes his Shark vacuum that was a TSV.

I've got some purchases from HSN that I love too. PowerNow chargers that are fairly compact and come in their own case for traveling. And we could not live without our Bissell Liftaway carpet cleaner.

Respected Contributor

Kitchen Items I use ALL the time from QVC--

Round Temptations bakers (I don't bake in them. I use them as serving platters).

The Kuhn Rikon Shears

Kuhn Rikon Pull Chop

Rachel Rays' Silicon Covers

Scrub Daddy Sponges

Just bought the Dreamfarm Supoons, and they are wonderful. And I am sure I'll be using them for a long time.

Honored Contributor

I also have a lot of QVC kitchen gadgets/kitchen accessories that I use daily---  I have some Kuhn Rikon paring knives, an ergonomic can opener,  kitchen scissors,  tempered glass lazy susan,  and so many other items in my kitchen....In the past QVC always showed a variety of new and unique kitchen gadgets that I didn't see in my local stores......(now it seems they have a few gadgets and they show the same ones over and over again)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I don't buy kitchen items from the Q.  The few I bought in the past were not very impressive.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone remember the shows with the reverse-painted lamps (the shades are glass and painted on the inside of the glass shade)? 

I bought two many years ago and love love love them!  One I have in my living room and the other in my entry hall.  They are beautiful and I've received many compliments  on them.  I know one lamp was under $60 and the other I think cost around $90.   Well worth the money and they look just like they did the day I got them.