Honored Contributor

Have You Seen A Pottery Barn Outlet?

I am SO looking forward to this store joining the area where I work.  I love the items I see on the retail site!

Have you experienced one of these stores?

Respected Contributor

Re: Have You Seen A Pottery Barn Outlet?

@ECBG 

Thanks for posting, that's exciting!  I looked at locations and one in Goodyear AZ, will be checking it out on next AZ trip.

Let us know what you think when you go Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG We have one in Gaffney SC at the outlet mall.  I shopped there a lot over the years and they always have a vast selection of quality items.  Nice to know there is one up your way as I go there too.  I have purchased everything from butter dishes to sofa covers and small furniture items like retro chairs for our breakfast area.  Gorgeous holiday items too,

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

@ECBG We have one in Gaffney SC at the outlet mall.  I shopped there a lot over the years and they always have a vast selection of quality items.  Nice to know there is one up your way as I go there too.  I have purchased everything from butter dishes to sofa covers and small furniture items like retro chairs for our breakfast area.  Gorgeous holiday items too,

@Jk9 

Thank you!!!!  I didn't even think of HOLIDAY!!!!!  

Being able to just experience new visual things is like candy to me!

See the source image

Esteemed Contributor

There is a combination PB/WS in Birch Run, downstate from me.

Know your prices! I've seen PB seasonal dishes and tableware at good discounts from prior seasons.

WS items are often cheaper if they are on sale at their website than in an outlet store. They offer Good Touch factory seconds that are often higher priced than 1st quality on sale.