Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried a wieghted blanket?

I would like feedback from anyone who has one of these.  QVC is offering one as a weekly special.  I know you order based on your weight.  TIA!

Regular Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried a wieghted blanket?

Yes, I have had one for about a month.  I bought it because I often have trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep.  Supposedly, it has helped a lot of people feel calmer, enabling them to sleep.  It didn't do anything for me.  On the plus side, it doesn't feel like a heavy, massive weight on your body.  But when I turn over in bed, I find I have to adjust the balnket, and it IS quite heavy to lift.  I would imagine that it would be way too warm in the summer.  All in all, I regret spending the money on it, but when you can't sleep, you're willing to try anything.

Trusted Contributor

I bought one for my oldest son who never slept throughout the night. He said it was to small. He has a queen size bed and he said it was to narrow to do any good.

Esteemed Contributor

Hello @DecorDiva

New threads asking about weighted blankets come up so often I'm sure if you do a forum search (the search right below your avatar) you'll find plenty of feedback.  😁