Contributor

Has anyone tried Joy Mangano Towels?

I just saw Joy Mangano TSV a 16 piece set of towels on HSN- has anyone tried her towels? $69.95 plus shipping seems like a lot of money for 4 towels, 2 hand towels, 4 wash cloths, 2 bath mats, 2 bath mitts what ever they are & 2 fingertip towels. Especially when you can get better set of towels at JC Penney, Macys, Bed Bath Beyound etc. I have seen some of her towels at the outlet store and they feel no better than the towels you can buy at Walmart & very thin in my opinion. Like if u use them one time, there soaked. There are a few on Ebay that are way cheaper, if you just want to try them out.

Re: Has anyone tried Joy Mangano Towels?

Worst towels ever. Filled with "fluff chemicals" that wash out after a few washings. Won't get clean no matter what you do. Won't ever buy again. I bought 2 sets in white. 

Honored Contributor

@harv

I tried the first ones she came out with (I think) and they were very poorly constructed. I sent then back. The ones she has now may or may not be better.

Honored Contributor

I can say that the recent Turkish Towel TS that HSN had was great. I got a set and the quality is great. I've been using them every day since I got them.  I think the brand was Concierge.

Respected Contributor

Keep your money and go to Belk, Penny's or Macy's.
Respected Contributor

I bought 4 sets; 2 for me and 2 for DD. Love them!

They wash and dry well, hold color, are absorbent and soft. Would buy more if I had room in my linen closet.

If there is another TSV I will purchase another set in another color.

btw-I'm picky about household linens.