Honored Contributor

Has anyone ever gotten anything from Wayfair.com?

It seems Wayfair.com has some really nice things!  Love to look at their site!

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone ever gotten anything from Wayfair.com?

I have never bought anything from them. Seems like HGTV uses them in some of their shows.

Valued Contributor

I love that site, too. I have ordered from them in the past with no problems at all. Fast shipping, too!

Super Contributor

Yes, I have purchased craft room furniture from the and most recently an electrc patio water fountain last Spring and many other items over the years. Their shipping is very fast. I am more than pleased with Wayfair.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased one item from Wayfair.   It was a piece of furniture that had to be put together.

Upon opening the box, the two end pieces were cracked a little bit. 

I contacted Wayfair and they replaced the two pieces.  They sent them to me within a few days.  I did not have to pack up the whole thing and return it.

I was satisfied with the item and with the service.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Esteemed Contributor

I posted this story awhile back but I'll tell it again.

My huband saw a very nice oversized leather recliner on their site.  Every recliner he has had, his feet touch the floor when he is sitting straight up.  He is 6'5" and just wanted something more comfortable.  So, he ordered it online.  I think it was $699.....

Well, when it was delivered, we loved the chair but it definitely wasn't leather.  It was fabric. It felt like velour...... So, I called them straightaway and asked them if this was some kind of leather we never heard of????  She looked at the chair on their site and said "you're right - this is not a leather chair, it's microfiber".... Soooo, she said they could either come and get the chair OR give him $200 off the original price.  My husband said that would work and within an hour, the money was added to his credit card and all was well.

We love the chair (actually HE loves the chair) and now he can swing his feet without them touching the floor.  I wouldn't hesitate recommend Wayfair for their service and quality.  The chair is about a year old and not a mark on it and very, very comfortable.  It's almost the size of a twin bed.  He loves it......

HTH and good luck with whatever you purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

I got covers for our patio furniture from them and waavery pleased with the quality of the covers and how fast I got it........

Esteemed Contributor

I bought an etagere from Wayfair that said in the description that it came assembled but instead arrived in a huge, heavy box filled with a hundred pieces. I called and the very NEXT DAY a furniture assembling service arrived on my doorstep, assembled it and moved it into my living room. At no extra cost.

I should disclose that I worked for Wayfair for 3 years. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

I've used Wayfair, as well, and have been pleased with the experience.

It's a good site to compare prices between them and amazon.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Trusted Contributor

I purchased a cat tree from Wayfair, about a year ago.  The service was fast, the product was well made and the price was right.   I was unable to find a cat tree that would accommodate a large cat and one I liked from the various pet shops in town/the city nor on-line.  Then I found Wayfair and there was one that fit our needs, for a feral cat, Boots, who our family had been feeding and keeping watch on - we live in the rural and have coyotes, racoons, rattlesnakes, etc.  One day, last year, he was trying to limp to me, perhaps realizing that our family would help him.  He was really injured, bite marks on his body and his front legs/paws were infected and he was thin &  weighed only 10 lbs.  The vet said Boots (about a year old) was really sick (had to run drain tubes in both front legs and had several areas stitched up) and it didn't look like another cat got him, more likely a racoon or.... .  Boots has been neutered, is now a house cat and is a very big boy.  I am glad that I found a cat tree with several large bed areas (over 20" X 20") for him.  Another site I have used was One Way Furniture, when I was unable to find what I wanted/needed.  However, it is just like all sites, sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't.  I hope this helps you.