Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone decorated for Fall yet?

@Bird mama wrote:

@terrier3

Thanks for the reminder - I need to quicky switch out the wreath on the front door ........   that's me dashing off, lol..............

@Bird mama  Me too, I'll throw the fall wreath on the front door and that'll do it for decorating.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yes.  I love fall weather and fall decor.  Decor is up, weather will follow soon.  

Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

Fall is my favorite time of the year.  I plan to get it done this week provided the temperature isn't STILL in the ninety degree range.  I can't wait for cooler tems and all things fall!

I felt a little silly doing this with the A/C on full blast...it was VERY humid today!

Then I saw a maple tree down the street that is starting to turn already. I heard they change color early when in drought, which we had this summer.

Honored Contributor

Still a little too "toasty" in PHX

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi  Yes, we'll look for your autumn wreath in January.  Fortunately we have very definite changes of season in Albuquerque.  In October, the cottonwoods in the bosque along the river are glorious.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi  Yes, we'll look for your autumn wreath in January.  Fortunately we have very definite changes of season in Albuquerque.  In October, the cottonwoods in the bosque along the river are glorious.

@Kachina624    I think it was around 104° today............at this rate, I'm gonna skip "fall"..........and go straight to my electric chili pepper wreath (!)  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi  You gave me a good giggle.  Hard to believe 104°,  we've been in 80s days and 50s at night.  Need a jacket if you're out early in the morning.  When you settled in Phoenix, you should have reconsidered and kept going East to NM.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi  You gave me a good giggle.  Hard to believe 104°,  we've been in 80s days and 50s at night.  Need a jacket if you're out early in the morning.  When you settled in Phoenix, you should have reconsidered and kept going East to NM.

@Kachina624      You read my mind!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

my neighbors may think I'm crazy but I love Fall & miss the seasons so much living here!

My husband thought I was "rushing it" what???? I put up my front decor today eventhough it was high 90s. 

It's what I love and too bad for my neighbors....they think I'm crazy anyway --then again the only time they "know us" is when we are having work done & they ask stupid ? Like today "Oh, your getting new garage doors?" Duh....do you see the truck here & the panels laying in the driveway? My answer: No we are just airing out the garage!!!

!🙀🙄😉

I do what makes me happy & I'll never get used to hot weather year round esp. Fall & winter.,

Honored Contributor

Halloween and fall decorations are my absolute favorites.  Almost anytime I work on a craft, it's Halloween inspired.  I bought a gnarly pumpkin today for the front porch.  I used to grow themSmiley Happy