Honored Contributor

Has anyone decorated for Fall yet?

[ Edited ]

I just finished. I added fall leaves garlands to my mantle and also the top of my entertainment center. I have a set of VPH beaded pumpkin lights I also add to the entertainment center.

It's my favorite time of the year!

Valued Contributor

Re: Has anyone decorated for Fall yet?

Can't wait to do it!!! LOVE Fall~~~ I have beautful things from QVC...

Respected Contributor

I don't redecorate for the seasons, but I look forward to cozy evenings with firelight and lamplight in winter! Still spending days outside or on the screened porches right now to soak up the last of summer. Kids are swimming st the beach, I see picnickers at the park, and there are some water skiers and kayakers out on the lake. Perfect day!

Esteemed Contributor

I  will start on Thursday.  We get home on Wednesday from our 3 week vacation.

Fall is my favorite time of the year too.  Hopefully the 80's will be a thing of the past.

Honored Contributor

@terrier3

Thanks for the reminder - I need to quicky switch out the wreath on the front door ........   that's me dashing off, lol..............

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Fall is my favorite time of the year.  I plan to get it done this week provided the temperature isn't STILL in the ninety degree range.  I can't wait for cooler tems and all things fall!

Esteemed Contributor

I just started decorating today, but not finished yet.  Fall is my favorite time of the year and I can't wait for the cooler temps to arrive (my a/c is still on as I am typing this!)

Honored Contributor

I have most of mine done. It's my favorite time of the year too!

Respected Contributor

We are traveling for a coupe weeks, but when I get back I'll get my things out for Halloween. One of my fun days. This is a couple years ago at my front door. OrangeSklirt.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I did mine this week. I want to get some potted mum plants to the front porch this tomorrow...