Honored Contributor

Has There Been a My Pillow Mattress Topper As a TSV?

After reading 80% four & five star reviews on Amazon for the two-inch My Pillow mattress topper, I wondered if QVC might offer it as a TSV. I don't recall it being a TSV before, but sometimes I forget to check. My hope was to get it at a discounted price.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has There Been a My Pillow Mattress Topper As a TSV?

I've thought it strange - not unless I missed it too.............not on the Q nor have I heard the price mentioned on the TV ads.  Same for their sheets - I have no clue what they cost.  Kind of strange.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think it has ever been a TSV.  Looking at QVC's YouTube channel, Mike Lindell was on with a mattress topper several times in 2017 and hasn't been on since with one.

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG I bought mine last year from SHOPHQ for $180 (6 payments + free shipping) but I see there are better deals online.  I love the My Pillow mattress topper.  I will be replacing my bed next year so this restored the support I need (plus comfort) to the sag in my mattress.  I may even keep using it on my new bed (whatever I select).  The mattress cover on the topper is washable and I liked that feature too.

Honored Contributor

Seems as though it's blessedly been a long time since he's been on QVC.  I wonder if he's still a vendor.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

$180 where I saw it too. I wish they'd have it for less than $150. QVC, make my wish come true.

Trusted Contributor

I bought a firm queen mattress & was thinking of getting this...

for a little more comfort, how is it for that use?

Is it heavy or easy to move around the bed to change or to take with you when you move to a new house?    

Trusted Contributor

@AnnMarie-1  It's got substance but still feels cushion-y (If you know what I mean).

I am far from a large woman and I was able to unpack it from the carton and slide it into my bedroom, lift it onto the bed and set it up with the elastic straps on each corner.

As I mentioned upthread, when I get my new bed next year, I plan on putting this on top of the mattress as I like the feel of it under my body.

Valued Contributor

i don't think that he has been on since some time last year when there was a regular pillow tsv, that turned out to be not so good. many people, including me, received pillows that were not filled properly and sent them back because they were clearly defective. that may have something to do with it, or it could be that his contract was up and didn't get renewed for more tsv's. i asked a friend if she remembered seeing him on during the xmas holiday, as he usually has a tsv then. she said she didn't see him or a my pillow tsv.