Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Tried Aroma 360...

We have a cat now so I cannot use scented candles.  Wax melts and candle warmers don't work as well.  I visited the Aroma 360 websites and I liked what I saw but it is $$$ when you factor in the subscription for the scents.  

Honored Contributor

I like wax melts that I use in outlets around the house.  I have one downstairs and two up...one in the master and one in my bathroom.  

Currently I am using a pumpkin melt it smells pretty good and I purchased at Walmart/Better Homes and Garden brand.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been using a wax warmer lamp in order to use up my too large candle supply.  I stopped burning candles because of the soot.  I had tried wax warmer plates and found them to be too finicky because I had to empty the wax plate every time I wanted to change scents.  I like the warm from above halogen lamps better.  They have a dimmer switch so you can control the amount of scent.  

New Contributor

Do not buy from aroma 360!!!! I ordered 3 items but only received 2. I received one email telling me there was nothing they could do. they will not email me and there is no telephone number for customer service. They did call me the following day after the order was placed to ask me to commit to a 3YEAR contract!!

Honored Contributor

Aromatique diffuser, before I got severe athma, worked better than any I have ever had.  Most of mine never had any 'throw" to them but Aromatique did.  I had a boutique nearby where I purchased them.  My DILs liked them so much that they have purchased them. One DIL says hers has lasted 5 years.  She got it at Macy's.  I don't know where the other DIL got them.