Honored Contributor

Has Anyone Heard Of Grandin Road Catalog?

I love their catalogs!  Some of the most beautiful items for the home.  Their catalog is such a treat!  They also have some really unusual rugs.

Cynthia Area Rug

Trusted Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Grandin Road Catalog?

Oh yes, i get it. I love the clothes also, beautiful things. I have not purchased much, they are expensive !

Honored Contributor

@ECBG yes they have some neat stuff.  I love their Halloween decor!  

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because a retail link (picture) was included.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG oh yes their Christmas stuff.....duh.  I have an ornament kit that I bought from them 11 years ago....still looks great! 

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

I recently purchased this rug from Grandin Road when I saw it in their catalog:

Landscape Indoor Rug

It has exactly the colors I was looking for and it is beautiful. I have it on the floor (not the wall as shown).  It is a thick all wool rug -- very nice!

Grandin Road always has special promotions and you can get 20% off and free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

I love this place. Most of the items are a bit pricey but they do have sales often. I purchased a few pieces from them and it was money well spent. I saw an accent table that I purchased at a local furniture store and it was $100 more than what I paid. The items that I purchased were also packaged very nice and secure. There was none of that dirty bubble wrap and sticky tape to remove from my items.

Respected Contributor

I've purchased items from them many times. I've always been happy with the quality of their merchandise.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

Recently read that its parent company is HSN.

Love that first rug.  

Honored Contributor

I recently ordered leather seat kitchen counter stools from them.  I waited a long time until they were on sale with free shipping.  I am pleased with my purchase.