Esteemed Contributor

Harry Slatkin candle H224700

[ Edited ]
Has anyone purchased this Harry Slatkin candle that was in a lovely urn , green, grey or white  that was scented with a martini fargrance ? There are no reviews on this item. I was thinking of buying, however  would like to know other opinions abt the scent .
I had previously given the Pear  and Pumpkin candles as a gifts and the scent was pleasantly unique for both.

Respected Contributor

Re: Harry Slatkin candle H224700

I ordered this for my friend in New York for Christmas and had it shipped directly to her. I got the mint green one. She got it and said she loves it!! She said it is beautiful and smells amazing!!

Trusted Contributor

The only issue I could see is what I ran into 2 summers ago.  It was on about day 3 of burning a new candle. I can't remember which fragrance it was. I just remember I was felling hungry all day. I couldn't figure out why. Then I  realized it was the smell of one of Harries candles. 

Just saying.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitlynn wrote:

I ordered this for my friend in New York for Christmas and had it shipped directly to her. I got the mint green one. She got it and said she loves it!! She said it is beautiful and smells amazing!!

Thanks for the info , I missed the green. Does the green match that green galssware that Martha Stewart was selling ? I think I saw the light green glassware in that old fashion catalog .. can't remember the name of it .