Trusted Contributor

Harry Slatkin Orange Pumpkin

Did anyone order this and actually receive? Mine still hasn't shipped. All the other candles have come except this one. Wondering if they will eventually cancel.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Harry Slatkin Orange Pumpkin

It was said repeatly that everything for the season has been made and nothing new for these holidays will be repeated.  So is Q waiting on a return?  Seems silly to have not made fall items by 10/4.

Trusted Contributor

@hopi  That's exactly what I was thinking.

Contributor

I have been waiting for mine also, checked my orderlist and found it to be cancelled by the Q. I heard they had production problems. I ordered a gold one last week just in case the orange one ( which i really wanted) didn't ship and it was just delivered today!

Trusted Contributor

The reviews of the 3 mini versions of this candle are horrendous.  I wonder if something went wrong with the formula and they pulled all the stock to do a reformulation.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TenderMercies wrote:

The reviews of the 3 mini versions of this candle are horrendous.  I wonder if something went wrong with the formula and they pulled all the stock to do a reformulation.

Yes...they are little pumpkin stink bombs!  YUKY smell...I had a large one in the orange on order also but immediately cancelled it when I got these little stinky ones.  

@BarbgeeHow does the large Gold one smell....I remember him saying the scent on the big one was something different...hopefully that one is better.

Contributor

I received the large gold one yesterday i didn't light it yet but it has a very faint pumpkin scent. I also received the Gourd candle and it has the Frosted Vanilla Cupcake scent i like it better than the pumpkin. By the way i ordered the gold candle when it seemed the orange one was not going to ship!

Contributor

Sorry i didn't mean to repeat myself re: the gold candle!

Trusted Contributor

It is too bad that some of the candles are not living up to expectations.

Honored Contributor

I put 4 of those orange pumpkin things in the heater thingy and it smelled good for a short time and now there is no smell....I don't think it was worth the money.

I actually bought 2 sets of the thing.