Honored Contributor

Re: Harmonious color combination

I like it a lot. I love the piece hanging over the table.

Esteemed Contributor

Would be nice for a  great room . For me personally the green colored walls are not to appetizing  in my dining area , but still very different and pleasing to some.

Honored Contributor

I like it...In my living room I have dark green walls and a painted cupboard in a light mustard color along with a couple of antiques...wood....I like it but may not appeal to others.  The dining room has a coordinating wall paper.

Honored Contributor

I like everything but the fabric on the chairs. I don't like the goldish yellow color or the print.

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach Very well done room @GingerPeach .  Although I usually don't go in the direction of any olive all of the elements blend together so easily, the room is very restful.  As you know, I taught Interior Design.

Someone mentioned the room was dark.  Dark colors do absorb lithe, but the drapes, print and mirror bring the light in and bounce it around.  The chandelier looks like it came from the woods and echos the print as does the upholstery.

Very nice without being overwhelming.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like it. My dining room has olive paint beneath the chair rail and a pale cream color above. I don’t have any gold in my room, but I think it works here.

Honored Contributor

Harmonious is a great word to describe this room.  I like it.  It's definitely not cookie cutter.

Super Contributor

Love everything but the chairs and the artwork on the wall.