Honored Contributor

Happy Earth Day y'all, I'm heading out to clean up more of my little portion of it.

No photo description available.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Happy Earth Day y'all, I'm heading out to clean up more of my little portion of it.

@Snicks1 , happy earth day to you!

We did a community cleanup Saturday.  Too wet to work in the yard today though.  We have had consistent rain for two weeks here.  LM

Respected Contributor

Re: Happy Earth Day y'all, I'm heading out to clean up more of my little portion of it.

I'll do my part by pulling weeds in the yard later today.   

Honored Contributor

Starting to rain a bit, so I called a halt to the progress. Got quite a lot done, still more to do, always, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

https://static.vecteezy.com/system/resources/previews/000/198/603/original/vector-happy-earth-day-background.jpg

Honored Contributor

Happy Earth Day to You!!!

I am so discouraged and angered by all the litter I see on the highways and ramps in the area where I live.  I have reported the problem many times , it has never been this bad.  Of course I blame the slobs who use the land as their personal garbage can and wonder what their homes look like. 

People from all walks of life litter and it is unhealthy and unsightly and can be a health problem.  There needs to be strict laws which have high fines and penalties.  I also assume much of the trash thrown occurs at night when few people are on the road.  It is disgusting..

I try to do my part by calling representatives and pushing for something to be done.  I will continue to do so.

To everyone who cares about the earth God bless you, whatever you can do whether big or small acts is appreciated.