Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@gidgetgh   I have 2 of those as well, one on each floor. No one mentioned doing carpet on the steps, it is great for that. After I get most of the dust out of the filter I run it on the top rack of the dishwasher and it comes clean. 

@panda1234 -it is the most wonderful little vacuum. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@gidgetgh   I have 2 of those as well, one on each floor. No one mentioned doing carpet on the steps, it is great for that. After I get most of the dust out of the filter I run it on the top rack of the dishwasher and it comes clean. 

@panda1234 -it is the most wonderful little vacuum. 

@gidgetgh  Totally agree, use mine almost daily.

Contributor

My favorite hand vac for crumbs on the kitchen counter and drawers is the BISSELL AeroSlim Handheld Vacuum. It's small and won't take much space on your counter. It's very handy to have it sitting on the counter. It would be good for crumbs in the car, too.  But would not be suitable for vacumming the whole car. I like it so much I bought a second one for the second floor. This is great for small pick up jobs.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1    Shark is a sure bet.  I own the Shark Rocket and love it because I can use it so many ways.  I am sure they have the hand held kind you are looking for and the suction is excellent and does not fizzle out.

kindness is strength