Respected Contributor

Re: HUGE FUN WITH TABLE SETTING

@Oznell so beautiful....chic....Susiana's friend has quite an eye for decorating and color.

Respected Contributor

@OznellThank you for the site name.  I too went there and wow!  Very pricey, but so much fun to explore.  I know deep down inside I am a casual Fiesta gal, but I so admire the finer things and would love to sit down to one of his dinners.

Please keep sharing your finds.  I always enjoy them.

Valued Contributor

@Oznell, I normally don't like clutter or "busyness," but I just love seeing his rooms, colors, and collections. I'm a science person, so I don't understand why I'm so drawn to his myriad of things and styles. There wasn't anything I thought was too much.

I'd love to visit him at his home in the Hamptons for a couple of weeks!

Honored Contributor

Beautiful!!  ...but impractical.  I would love to be a guest at one of his dinner parties! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Absolutely stunning, this is for me.  I love the purple couch, the dining room furnishings and the chandelier of course.  The table settings are beautiful and so very appealing.  I especially love the china with the lavender flowers.  The books are a stand out for me since I too use old books to decorate and place photos on.  I  enjoyed this video because it reflects my taste and love for this style of home design.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell Girl, I don't know where you find all of these wonderful nuggets!  You're amazing!Smiley Happy

LOVE the botanical dishes and the glasses!

Honored Contributor

@jlkz ,  I'm not sure, but am going to guess they would be plating the food in the kitchen, bringing it out, then whisking each plate away to be followed by another plated course to be brought out from the kitchen.  Whew!  But he probably has lots of extra help for his dinners, I imagine.

@Ruby Laine,  I know!  In one sense, it's actually a bit too opulent even for me!  Maybe the fascination lies with the wonderful sense of play he exhibits with his settings and vignettes.  The colors, the myriad of different combinations, the sheer 'fantasy' of it all.  Is it not like the most fun, imaginative play that we remember from our childhoods?

Respected Contributor

@Oznell  Opulence personified!  A feast for the eyes!  So visually pleasing!  The flower arrangement for his NY apartment is breathtaking.  The wallpaper in the NY Dinning Room is from Gracie.  The table settings are glorious, in one way it's a shame to have food placed on the plates!  Love the attention to detail.  How lovely the napkins look as well!

How wonderful they are able to live on this level!  Bunny Mellon would be so pleased!

Thank you for this visit of pure deliciousness!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell 

Beautiful table setting!!!!  And of course that Yorkie stole the video... Thanks for sharing! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Speaking of that Yorkie, @Spurt ,  I hope people who saw the video stuck around for the very end, when they zoom in on him again-- it's total cute-a-rama.  I love his sweet little plaintive expression....