Honored Contributor

Re: HISTORIC SAVANNAH COTTAGE

Thank you all, sweet posters, for your lovely comments on this meaningful cottage, and your well wishes.  Best to everyone over the holidays and on into 2020!   (I feel like Barbara Walters when I say that-- remember how she used to pronounce her old news magazine show,  "Twen-tee, Twen-tee"!)

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Savannah is such a charming town. Recently I enjoyed a trip with 3 friends.  We have known each other for almost 60 years. We rented an Air BnB on Gordon street. Had so much fun. It was hotter than heck, but so fun. Merry Christmas everyone! 

Honored Contributor

I am ready to move in.  I love the outside of the cottage.  It's small inside but cozy and I love how it was decorated.  A winner.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I too would love to get my hands on this adorable cottage. You can only do so much with a rental but I have plenty of ideas for decor if it were mine.

@Oznell ,

I was thinking about Barbara Walters this week. I miss her interviews...and to think the year 2020 is almost here...where did the time go!!!!

Honored Contributor

Lovely!  Thank you @Oznell Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely adorable.  I could live here in a hearbeat.  Thanks @Oznell  for your lovely home pics.

Honored Contributor

It's so cute, I could live there happily. I've been to Savannah once, it's so beautiful and full of history. I'd be a total wimp about the heat and humidity though. My Mom and I were there in early April and it was brutal. A woman passed out on the boat we took there from Hilton Head.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"