Super Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@caroln242 I really don't like their choices, so the new look is a curb-view no for me.    Is the inside better?

The inside is worse, if that's possible.

Foyer:

foyer.jpg

Kitchen:

kitchen.jpg

Bedrooms:  Note the "lovely" stripe continues down the hall.

geenbed.jpg

That vanity!!

bluebed.jpg

There's more pictures, but these really made me want to cry for that old house.

Man plans. God laughs.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This doesn't appeal to me at all. They have had some nice ones in the past, but this one is awful.......

Honored Contributor

@caroln242 ...OMG the inside looks like a Fun House ....yikes!

@proudlyfromNJ ..Thanks for the info..I can't believe I have never seen this show. I will look it up On Demand.

Honored Contributor

Re: HGTV Urban Oasis 2020

[ Edited ]

@caroln242  Thanks (I think... Smiley Wink) for posting the inside view. Frightful and yet completely predictable. What a shame.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Great before, not so much after.

Honored Contributor

@wilma. I had a problem with my cable company as I was transitioning from Florida to the north, and since I knew I wanted to move, I’ve had just basic service plus WiFi all season.

found out I don’t miss much - just a local traffic and weather station plus some of the news channels and except for that local station, I can use the iPad I’m on right now although some things lose on the little screens

Trusted Contributor

@caroln242  Agree. Ran upon this episode while channel surfing last week. There was nothing, not one thing, I liked about the outside or inside. I love seeing homes renovated and decorated, but everything with this one was just 'No' for me. Someone else may love it, but I would pass. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Super Contributor

If I won this house and $50,000 in cash, I'd use the 50 grand to try to put it back the way it was.  But, probably couldn't do it, since they butchered it so badly.

Man plans. God laughs.
Honored Contributor

@caroln242 wrote:

If I won this house and $50,000 in cash, I'd use the 50 grand to try to put it back the way it was.  But, probably couldn't do it, since they butchered it so badly.

Not me. I'd sell it, take the proceeds and the fifty thousand and find something I really liked in the first place...  

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I really don't like that little single window in the front - the proportion seems way off to me. And for some reason the stripes inside remind me of Dr Seuss LOL. Woman Wink