Honored Contributor

H224063 Berkshire Harvest Throw

Score! I just bought this at Marshall's, the white background one lying on the chair in the photo with trucks full of pumpkins (out of stock at Q). There were two at Marshall's on a long rack of throws. I looked at them all and this one was the best made and appeared to be the warmest of all of them.

It was $16.99 and I had a $10 reward certificate expiring in two days so my total with tax was about $8.50. I'm very pleased with my first Berkshire product.
Honored Contributor

Re: H224063 Berkshire Harvest Throw

Good for you!  When I was out and about and going to stores I also saw many similar items that the Q has.  Home Goods, Marshall's, Pier One always had great seasonal items and I have some!  I'm glad you found the throw, I love Berkshire and it's good to know they are at Marshall's.

Respected Contributor

As I flipped through channel yesterday I saw Berkshire throw that also said Malden Mills in description.  Has Malden been taken over by Berkshire?  Malden Mills has always been a trusted fleece provider.

Honored Contributor

@twins mom. I don't know but you could probably find out by researching it on the 'net.