Esteemed Contributor

Re: H221464 Peony Arrangement .......Disappointed !!!

I’m happy everything turned out to your satisfaction.  The arrangements from this line look so lovely, but my house is so packed I honestly have no place for a large arrangement.  I might be tempted to get a much smaller arrangement though and find a spot somewhere!

@Annabellethecat66, Our Lily, who passed last year, was pretty good about avoiding fresh flowers.  But she so loved silk flower arrangements!  Go figure.

Regular Contributor

the TSV hyndrangeas were not real touch at all. Plastic stems. Not at all what I expected. I really wanted the jar to put a candle in so put the hydrangeas in a vase I had that you cannot see through but they were definitely not worth the money.  I have some real feel hydrangeas and they cost far less and have a better color also. 

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I have several items from the Peony line and have been thrilled with the quality ,   But this arragement is not what was shown or Described as .    The vendor and Sandra Bennett went on and on saying that ALL the roses and foliage were the "real touch" application which I have and they do feel just like a real rose  petal .  Now on this  arragement ONLY the pink roses are real touch ,  the cream roses are paper feeling ,   Not even silk ,  if they are silk they feel like paper to me although pretty not what was described !   That is false advertising!    For the price of this item I'm not happy ,  $162.00 plus $19.00 s&h !!   I excepted to receive the item that was presented.  Now after saying all that it is impressive and is arranged beautifully!  And very large.   If you don't feel the roses it dose look totally real and the vase is heavy and very elegant looking .   I'm still debating as to sending it back and possibly request a replacement,  but wonder  if all of them are made this way and I would get the same thing back 😏  I did also write a review and will wait and see if anyone else has the same opinion as I do and what they received.   I just hate being mislead😡

@Kitty Galore   Have you ever thought of buying faux florals and making your own arrangements?  I do it, and have made some gorgeous arrangements, if I do say so myself.  I have many real touch, mostly polyester as they look and feel real, and make them for all seasons, so every three months, I make new arrangements, of course,  you could make one or some, and leave them up all year. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I have several items from the Peony line and have been thrilled with the quality ,   But this arragement is not what was shown or Described as .    The vendor and Sandra Bennett went on and on saying that ALL the roses and foliage were the "real touch" application which I have and they do feel just like a real rose  petal .  Now on this  arragement ONLY the pink roses are real touch ,  the cream roses are paper feeling ,   Not even silk ,  if they are silk they feel like paper to me although pretty not what was described !   That is false advertising!    For the price of this item I'm not happy ,  $162.00 plus $19.00 s&h !!   I excepted to receive the item that was presented.  Now after saying all that it is impressive and is arranged beautifully!  And very large.   If you don't feel the roses it dose look totally real and the vase is heavy and very elegant looking .   I'm still debating as to sending it back and possibly request a replacement,  but wonder  if all of them are made this way and I would get the same thing back 😏  I did also write a review and will wait and see if anyone else has the same opinion as I do and what they received.   I just hate being mislead😡

@Kitty Galore   Have you ever thought of buying faux florals and making your own arrangements?  I do it, and have made some gorgeous arrangements, if I do say so myself.  I have many real touch, mostly polyester as they look and feel real, and make them for all seasons, so every three months, I make new arrangements, of course,  you could make one or some, and leave them up all year. 

@mousiegirl  No I never put together an arrangement,   I have rearranged ones I've purchased though.   It might be fun  to try my hand at it though.     I like your idea of changing them out for the seasons.  

Honored Contributor

mousiegirl

I too buy faux flowers and greenery and decorate seasonally in different areas of my home.  I especially love my fall decor, for some reason that season turns out the best!  It is fun to arrange the floral and it does make me feel good.

I ordered one thing from Peony which is lovely.  However, today on lunch time specials there was a peony arrangement in a blue and white vase which was reasonably priced.  Peonies are my favorite flower so I ordered, the vase is worth it to me.

Happy decorating to all!