Honored Contributor

H212747 DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS?

If you do, what do you think of it?

Respected Contributor

Re: H212747 DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS?

might be helpful if you at least said what it is.

Respected Contributor

@kittyloo @mousiegirl

I have her beveled mirror set and that is beautiful.  Item you are referencing--7 3/4 inch mirror with facets--seems to have mixed reviews.

The surrounding facets from the picture do look kind of "muddy" and some reviews seemed to indicate they don't think they are glass, but plastic  facets instead.

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@kittyloo @mousiegirl

I have her beveled mirror set and that is beautiful.  Item you are referencing--7 3/4 inch mirror with facets--seems to have mixed reviews.

The surrounding facets from the picture do look kind of "muddy" and some reviews seemed to indicate they don't think they are glass, but plastic  facets instead.

@aroc3435  Thank you, I read the reviews, and because they are mixed, decided to ask about them.  People say that Valerie's mercury glass items are plastic, and they are not, they are glass, just drop one, lol.  Valerie wouldn't say they are glass if they weren't.  Hopefully, someone who has them will reply, or I may try one to see what I think. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

@kittyloo  I posted the item number.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have that, @mousiegirl, and I’m keeping it, but I wouldn’t buy another one. I don’t have a lot of Valerie items, but the few I have I like. This one isn’t that great. 

@aroc3435 was right about the reviews. I tried it anyway, but I have to agree with them. I think it will be fine when I dress it up a little.  Do you have it, or were you thinking about it?

eta, I just read you were thinking about it. Maybe if it shows up on “as is” it might be worth it. 

Valued Contributor

There is an "As Is"

H214889
"As Is" 7-3/4" Round Mirror with Faceted Glass Accents by Valerie
~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Respected Contributor

.Re: H212747 DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS?

@mousiegirl wrote:

@kittyloo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@kittyloo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@kittyloo wrote:

?

yes mousie, i did notice that. maybe just a clue as to what you were referencing might have been helpful.  ie anyone have the valerie parr  h212747? or cuddleduds a123456. just a observation and suggestion.  BTW the mirror/pedestal looks really pretty. like it. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

sheesh, triple post. eek. sorry. long day.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you, @kittyloo. I don't think I've ever paid much attention to an item number for anything I've ever ordered, and I'm sure not going to look up an item to see what it is to determine if I've even seen it, let alone ordered it. Geesh. A little more info when asking for an opinion is quite helpful!