Respected Contributor

Re: H212747 DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS?

@mousiegirlIf I were to buy something like that I would want it to really sparkle with a candle in it. Personally I just don't think those "crystals" look like they would sparkle much.

Were you thinking of it for a candle or something else?

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@mousiegirlIf I were to buy something like that I would want it to really sparkle with a candle in it. Personally I just don't think those "crystals" look like they would sparkle much.

@froggy  A poster on Valerie's facebook posted a picture of the light show tree on top of one, and it looked great, a way also to elevate the tree, and the lights would reflect off of the pedestal.but of course it wasn't a closeup. 

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@froggy  A poster on Valerie's facebook posted a picture of the light show tree on top of one, and it looked great, a way also to elevate the tree, and the lights would reflect off of the pedestal.but of course it wasn't a closeup. 

@mousiegirlNow that sounds like a good idea and would be really pretty if the crystals sparkle!

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@mousiegirlNow that sounds like a good idea and would be really pretty if the crystals sparkle!

@froggy  Valerie usually has beautiful crystals, wonder what happened with these, though some people say they are beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I don't have it.  I've seen it in as is a number of times.  Keep an eye out.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl these are "as is" for $13 and reduced shipping of $3.50 in silver.  I like the look but was skeptical based on the reviews but will try for the "as is" price.