Honored Contributor

I received these yesterday, and have only opened one, but they are fantastic!  Good weight, and substantial size, beautiful lit and unlit.

Respected Contributor

I still have this item on my wish list.  I have the mosaic hurricane & Christmas tree.  They are one of most favorite items from Valerie.  I also love the battery life I get with these.  I hope you realize you are enabling me to now go to my wish list & order, lol!  Loved her tulip arrangement she had in the column.  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

I still have this item on my wish list.  I have the mosaic hurricane & Christmas tree.  They are one of most favorite items from Valerie.  I also love the battery life I get with these.  I hope you realize you are enabling me to now go to my wish list & order, lol!  Loved her tulip arrangement she had in the column.  

@BornToShop  I have the trees also, but I love the columns best. Smiley Happy They are well worth the money as they are so substantial.

Honored Contributor

I received the column the other day, but just now unpacked it.  What an ordeal!!!!!!  It was almost impossible to get the densely packed styrofoam out of the inside of the cylinder.  (And I just had an equally difficult time getting the packaging out of the Luminara lanterns!). But now that it's finally unpacked, it is a beauty.  I do, however, prefer the tree.  To me, it just seems to show the light better.  But the column is so gorgeous even unlit.  

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I received the column the other day, but just now unpacked it.  What an ordeal!!!!!!  It was almost impossible to get the densely packed styrofoam out of the inside of the cylinder.  (And I just had an equally difficult time getting the packaging out of the Luminara lanterns!). But now that it's finally unpacked, it is a beauty.  I do, however, prefer the tree.  To me, it just seems to show the light better.  But the column is so gorgeous even unlit.  

@Krimpette  I like the trees also, but they are limiting, whereas the columns can be used anywhere.  I will use them in my Easter display, Spring, and Fall displays, the trees are for Christmas.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

@Krimpette  I like the trees also, but they are limiting, whereas the columns can be used anywhere.  I will use them in my Easter display, Spring, and Fall displays, the trees are for Christmas.  Smiley Happy

I use the tree differently.  I keep it up all year round, but change the color for the season.  I just used the red for Valentines Day and will be using green for St Pat's day, then one of the pastels for Easter.  I love both.  Can't wait to get some fresh flowers for the column.  Beautiful stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I haven't had the opportunity to catch valeries shows and haven't seen this.  It looks nice.

Esteemed Contributor

it's very pretty and I wanted to order it but only four hours on is a huge turnoff for me.  Enjoy though and thanks for your post.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

it's very pretty and I wanted to order it but only four hours on is a huge turnoff for me.  Enjoy though and thanks for your post.

@ANewHue  Four hours is fine for my purpose, but if I want them on longer, I will take them off the timers and use the remote control. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue  Four hours is fine for my purpose, but if I want them on longer, I will take them off the timers and use the remote control. Smiley Happy

Speaking of remote controls, I am so loving the Luminara's with the remote (I have quite a collection...!) is truly my preferred method of use.  I think I get a heck of a lot longer battery life due to the times I'm working or if DH & I are out & about.  P.S...I ordered the column.  Shocking, I know.