Honored Contributor

H206894 FROSTED TWIG BRANCH SPRAYS

These looked much better in the presentation than online, so I bought some.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: H206894 FROSTED TWIG BRANCH SPRAYS

I kept getting interrupted during their presentation, but I liked what I was able to see.  I am passing, though.  I have too much on order already!

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I kept getting interrupted during their presentation, but I liked what I was able to see.  I am passing, though.  I have too much on order already!

SHOPR, so do I, but when I think that I paid $12.95 and up last year for each branch I bought at Christmas stores, couldn't pass this up as I think there is always a place to stick one. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Did you see Valerie cutting up one of them at the end of the presentation?  That was funny.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl@SHOPR  Did you guys remember LR doing that same thing and telling us how she just got her wire cutters and cut off what she needed,  in so many words.  I had to laugh too.

Well, I also ordered a set of the Frosted Twig Branches.  They looked great and I really am thinking of ordering a second set but like you both, I have so much ordered that I'm still thinking.  That's the only thing that tempted me on that show and then I turned it off  and checked products online.  Poor Mary Beth, felt bad for her but it made me so uncomfortable to listen to her trying to talk.  What a trouper!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I remember LR talking about her wire cutter adventures, too.  I would imagine that it probably helps boost sales a little by giving people additional ideas for using all of the various items.  I know that I love getting ideas.  I still think it's kinda funny for some reason.  Ha ha. 

Frequent Contributor

I bought a set too...I was thinking how nice they would look with Lisa's silver sleigh from last year, or I could tuck some into my BL Woodland themed tree...

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  How many sets did you get?  I could barely control myself when I was ordering, wanted to at least check two.  I know there will be so many places to use them.  But, I guess I'll head out to the woods and cut some branches and spray them with snow and glitter.  Want to go with me?  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  How many sets did you get?  I could barely control myself when I was ordering, wanted to at least check two.  I know there will be so many places to use them.  But, I guess I'll head out to the woods and cut some branches and spray them with snow and glitter.  Want to go with me?  LOL

lucy, first I bought one, then thought for a few minutes, and scurried back to the computer to order two more sets.  Smiley Happy  

I would love to go into the woods.  I used to do this on vacations and stop on the side of the road to collect huge pine cones.  I still have some from over twenty years ago, lol.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR   I laughed because it is so me.  They don't make stuff to fit every  project so we have to improvise.  Valerie gives some really good tips  in her shows.  Not much new in today's show though, thank goodness.  As @Susan Louise says, 'Have Mercy'.  :-)