Esteemed Contributor

Re: H206676 BEADED FRUIT AND PINECONE SCATTER

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@mousiegirl

I am debating about getting rid of the LR stuff and getting Valerie beaded stuff instead. What does everyone think?

I know that someone has both sets and could review them for you, and I think it is @lucymo.  If it is lucy, she will see this and give you the scoop.

I would go with whichever grabbed me and wouldn't let me stop thinking about it until I just had to order it.  LOL. I chose Valerie's more colorful beaded set.  Based on presentations I saw and photos, I think both sets look equally well made and beautiful.  I would probably have a hard time parting with either of them. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@mousiegirl

I am debating about getting rid of the LR stuff and getting Valerie beaded stuff instead. What does everyone think?

I know that someone has both sets and could review them for you, and I think it is @lucymo.  If it is lucy, she will see this and give you the scoop.

I would go with whichever grabbed me and wouldn't let me stop thinking about it until I just had to order it.  LOL. I chose Valerie's more colorful beaded set.  Based on presentations I saw and photos, I think both sets look equally well made and beautiful.  I would probably have a hard time parting with either of them. 

I did buy two of Lisa's gold fruit wreaths last year, they are beautiful, but I don't know why because it is not my color, so they are still in the boxes.  Maybe DD will use them one day or sell them.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  Hi, I do have both of the beaded fruit sets, one of Valerie's and also Lisa Robertson's set.  I prefer LR's because I think it's subdued color is more elegant.  So, in my formal DR I use that set.  Valerie's set is more colorful and better suited for my kitchen and breakfast area. That is just my thoughts as we all have different  taste in decor for our homes.  If you like more color , go with Valerie's, for elegance I  would say LR's. If you want to try Valerie's I say go for it and I think you will like it.  Please post back and let us know your thoughts about Valerie's beaded fruit offerings. HTH

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl@lucymo@SHOPR@ChiliPepper@151949

Here's what is going on... Last year when I put up LR's I just stared at it all of the time. The artificial elements are beautifully wrought. Each is nice and full. But, truth be told, the area could use a brighter color.

What I love most about Valerie's is the flash of color in the little red berries!

Perhaps a great ribbon might do the trick?

I think I don't like my sofa... Grrrr

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@mousiegirl@lucymo@SHOPR@ChiliPepper@151949

Here's what is going on... Last year when I put up LR's I just stared at it all of the time. The artificial elements are beautifully wrought. Each is nice and full. But, truth be told, the area could use a brighter color.

What I love most about Valerie's is the flash of color in the little red berries!

Perhaps a great ribbon might do the trick?

I think I don't like my sofa... Grrrr

LOL, I understand!

I get all these pretty things & then it makes my regular stuff look so drab!

Valued Contributor

I am with you lucy!  I have LR wreath and swaggs, and chair swags and LOVE !!!  The set is so elegant and suttle at the time because of the tone of the fruit.  I just love it.  I  had so much interestin mine last year I did not want to take  down.  Love it !

Honored Contributor

@ripka junkie wrote:

I am with you lucy!  I have LR wreath and swaggs, and chair swags and LOVE !!!  The set is so elegant and suttle at the time because of the tone of the fruit.  I just love it.  I  had so much interestin mine last year I did not want to take  down.  Love it !

@ripka junkie, I love LR's beaded fruit set so much that I have 12 of the teardrops, they are so versatile in that you can do so many things with them.  Love them.

Valued Contributor

lucymo, we sound like twins sisters.  I have 4 of the garlands, 1 wreath and 6 swags.  I love it so much, had so many compliment on my home last year.  I left it up through January had to take down, so beautiful. 

Valued Contributor

Found the numbers....

[ Edited ]

Found the numbers....

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl@ripka junkie@lucymo@ChiliPepper@SHOPR

Maybe I will like mine more as it becomes more wintry?  I did enjoy all of them last year... so I'm hangin in there tight with what I have!!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~