Esteemed Contributor

Re: H206399 Kringle Express Illuminated Porcelain 9" Christmas Snowman

mousiegirl,  they will look great together, only bought the santa but the snowman is very tempting....

Trusted Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

I'm exercising self restraint, because I want this Snowman AND the Santa!

@PeterDM  Peter, that would look 'amazing' on that new white shelf.  Santa and Snowman!!!   Personally, I'm more a snowman fan but both of these look great.  :-)

Yes, @lucymo, I'm definitely liking the idea of these on the new shelf.  At the moment, I'm leaning toward just getting the Snowman, as the Santa is not really speaking to me.  I'm still mulling it over.  

I ordered the Snowman last night, @lucymo.  I'm hoping that the studio lighting didn't do these justice in terms of the intensity and distribution of the light.  If I go as ga-ga over these as I did the Bells, I'll order the Santa later on.  It's not like I'm missing out on a shipping two-for, right?

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

I'm exercising self restraint, because I want this Snowman AND the Santa!

@PeterDM  Peter, that would look 'amazing' on that new white shelf.  Santa and Snowman!!!   Personally, I'm more a snowman fan but both of these look great.  :-)

Yes, @lucymo, I'm definitely liking the idea of these on the new shelf.  At the moment, I'm leaning toward just getting the Snowman, as the Santa is not really speaking to me.  I'm still mulling it over.  

I ordered the Snowman last night, @lucymo.  I'm hoping that the studio lighting didn't do these justice in terms of the intensity and distribution of the light.  If I go as ga-ga over these as I did the Bells, I'll order the Santa later on.  It's not like I'm missing out on a shipping two-for, right?

Good for you @PeterDM, I know how excited you are to decorate that new shelf.  Probably a good idea to just order one and see the quality before getting more.  It might make returning easier should you need to do that.  I think you'll be pleased if the images are true to what they are.  Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the snowman.

Frequent Contributor

I am impatiently waiting for the sleigh as well.  So, you think this Santa will be a match?  Did Jill say something about the sleight and when it might be presented?  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@TexasBarbie wrote:

I am impatiently waiting for the sleigh as well.  So, you think this Santa will be a match?  Did Jill say something about the sleight and when it might be presented?  Thanks.

@TexasBarbie, Although the proportions of the Santa (with those tiny reindeer at his feet) won't match up exactly with the size of the sleigh, I think they will look great next to each other. Someone mentioned that the sleigh might be presented in Jill's show on October 23.  Someone also mentioned that Jill said that there would also be porcelain lit reindeer, too.

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@TexasBarbie wrote:

@TexasBarbie, Although the proportions of the Santa (with those tiny reindeer at his feet) won't match up exactly with the size of the sleigh, I think they will look great next to each other. Someone mentioned that the sleigh might be presented in Jill's show on October 23.  Someone also mentioned that Jill said that there would also be porcelain lit reindeer, too.

Lit reindeer, oh no, I thought I was done after this past weekend.  I was in a frenzy, lol!

Trusted Contributor

I received the Snowman today, and it looks beautiful.  It lights up all the way from the base to the top of the hat.  In brighter rooms, the lower part of its body appears more lit, but once you get it into a darker room, you see that it is uniformly lit all throughout.  This is a good purchase.

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

I received the Snowman today, and it looks beautiful.  It lights up all the way from the base to the top of the hat.  In brighter rooms, the lower part of its body appears more lit, but once you get it into a darker room, you see that it is uniformly lit all throughout.  This is a good purchase.

I also received mine today and love it!

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

Are you going to pick up the Santa, @mousiegirl

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

Are you going to pick up the Santa, @mousiegirl

I bought the Santa also Peter, but the switch doesn't work so it is going back.