Trusted Contributor

Re: H206399 Kringle Express Illuminated Porcelain 9" Christmas Snowman

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

I received the Snowman today, and it looks beautiful.  It lights up all the way from the base to the top of the hat.  In brighter rooms, the lower part of its body appears more lit, but once you get it into a darker room, you see that it is uniformly lit all throughout.  This is a good purchase.

I also received mine today and love it!

Are you going to pick up the Santa, @mousiegirl

I bought the Santa also Peter, but the switch doesn't work so it is going back.

I ordered the Santa, @mousiegirl. I also ordered the lantern that is on Last Clicks.  I hope that its glow matches the Snowman, Santa, Bells, and upcoming Sleigh and Reindeer.  I want to put them all on one shelf.

Honored Contributor

Re: H206399 Kringle Express Illuminated Porcelain 9" Christmas Snowman

@PeterDM wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

I received the Snowman today, and it looks beautiful.  It lights up all the way from the base to the top of the hat.  In brighter rooms, the lower part of its body appears more lit, but once you get it into a darker room, you see that it is uniformly lit all throughout.  This is a good purchase.

I also received mine today and love it!

Are you going to pick up the Santa, @mousiegirl

I bought the Santa also Peter, but the switch doesn't work so it is going back.

I ordered the Santa, @mousiegirl. I also ordered the lantern that is on Last Clicks.  I hope that its glow matches the Snowman, Santa, Bells, and upcoming Sleigh and Reindeer.  I want to put them all on one shelf.

That would be a beautiful display, Peter. Smiley Happy