Honored Contributor

H203310 CHAMPAGNE SQUARE PEDESTAL

Does anyone have these?  If so, is this color gold looking, or how would you describe the color?

Honored Contributor

Re: H203310 CHAMPAGNE SQUARE PEDESTAL

I have several sets of these (brown, gold and silver) and didn't know they came in champagne. I went to look at the presentation, and that color was not shown on the current video (which isn't very current!!).

In looking at the pictures, they appear to be showing the silver when you select the champagne, and the champagne when you select the silver. But that champagne (that comes up when I select silver, could be a poorly photographed gold, as well.).

I have to wonder if champagne is really an option, and what it really looks like. Could there be a glitch on the listing and colors?

IF it really does exist, I'd like to see it in a presentation. If it already has been shown, I must have missed it.

All that yammering and I didn't even come close to answering your question or offering anything of value! Sorry!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I have several sets of these (brown, gold and silver) and didn't know they came in champagne. I went to look at the presentation, and that color was not shown on the current video (which isn't very current!!).

In looking at the pictures, they appear to be showing the silver when you select the champagne, and the champagne when you select the silver. But that champagne (that comes up when I select silver, could be a poorly photographed gold, as well.).

I have to wonder if champagne is really an option, and what it really looks like. Could there be a glitch on the listing and colors?

IF it really does exist, I'd like to see it in a presentation. If it already has been shown, I must have missed it.

All that yammering and I didn't even come close to answering your question or offering anything of value! Sorry!

@Mominohio  Lol.  It has been shown before, and I think it seems to be a light gold, so will have to wait until Valerie returns to see it.  Since I bought two sets of the silver pedestals as soon as they were presented for the first time, I am hesitating on the silver.

Honored Contributor

I have a pair I got in the as is section.  They are a soft gold, not an in your face gold.  It's a nice color.  I mix them with silver.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl and @Mominohio

One of the presentations uploaded to YouTube shows the champagne. Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1edKAvw6Co

I wish I had waited on getting the silver and gold, and just bought the champagne, but by the time champagne was offered as a color, I already had the others from as-is.  The champagne looks so nice in the video.  

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl and @Mominohio

One of the presentations uploaded to YouTube shows the champagne. Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1edKAvw6Co

I wish I had waited on getting the silver and gold, and just bought the champagne, but by the time champagne was offered as a color, I already had the others from as-is.  The champagne looks so nice in the video.  

@SHOPR

Thanks for posting that! I would really like to see those in person. They look close to silver, but not quite. I have been buying more in champagne overtime, and really like the way it mixes in with things. 

I don't understand, when they see how popular some of these items are overtime, they can't order enough in, and in the same colors that continue to sell out over and over. I just don't understand what these buyers are thinking, unless it is on purpose to create the illusion of scarcity, encouraging people to buy fast, and buy it all, before it just 'isn't available'. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@SHOPR

Thanks for posting that! I would really like to see those in person. They look close to silver, but not quite. I have been buying more in champagne overtime, and really like the way it mixes in with things. 

I don't understand, when they see how popular some of these items are overtime, they can't order enough in, and in the same colors that continue to sell out over and over. I just don't understand what these buyers are thinking, unless it is on purpose to create the illusion of scarcity, encouraging people to buy fast, and buy it all, before it just 'isn't available'. 

@Mominohio, I don't get it either, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if the illusion of scarcity you speak of is part of the reason so few are ordered each time.

Another thing I don't really understand is why champagne is only restocked (so far) when the pastel spring colors are restocked.  I think it should also be in inventory when the fall and winter-colored pedestals come around again.  I know if I had the champagne, instead of the silver and gold, I would use them most of the year, if not all year long. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@SHOPR

@Mominohio, I don't get it either, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if the illusion of scarcity you speak of is part of the reason so few are ordered each time.

Another thing I don't really understand is why champagne is only restocked (so far) when the pastel spring colors are restocked.  I think it should also be in inventory when the fall and winter-colored pedestals come around again.  I know if I had the champagne, instead of the silver and gold, I would use them most of the year, if not all year long. 

@SHOPR  Maybe to balance the selections out, red/green/gold/silverchocolate for Fall and Christmas, and pink/lavender/silver/champagne/blue for Spring.  Who knows.