Honored Contributor

Re: Guest BR, Shades of Turquoise

[ Edited ]

Sure, I'd stay here a few days to visit my grandmother.  I know it would be clean and comfy.

Not my style, though.  

Honored Contributor

Not at all my style or taste, but I could be comfy there for a few days!

Honored Contributor

Love,love the wall treatment!

As I've said before do not care for the decorative pillows.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

NO!  The only thing I like in this room is the table without that pot of flowers.  The wallpaper looks like spider webs, I would be leary of that ugly chandelier falling and those pillows are awful.  Gee, guess I tore that apart, huh Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

While I like the room there is too much turquoise, the bed frame and the side table.

I would have to add some contrasting color if it was in my home.  I guess I could stay a night or two, it would be like sleeping in my jewelry box, LOL!    I do find it a bit cluttered too, then so is my jewelry box....

Esteemed Contributor

Reminds me of a room at I stayed in at a B&B at the beach. The wall covering is unique.

Honored Contributor

OK for a Guest Bedroom and I would admire it in someone elses house but the decor is not appealing to me...and I do like teal/turquoise.

Honored Contributor

i really love it!!! especially the pic of all those beautiful pillow---the wall paper is very nice too---maybe a little too much clutter--but over all a lovely room---

Honored Contributor

Strangely enough, I wouldn't mind a few days here.  There's something I like about this room.

My only issue is with the bedside photos.  Who are those people and why are they in my room?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I don't like it at all, but get rid of the side table and fabric and put in a small white nightstand, and get rid of the 1950 bedding and put in something fluffy and modern and I'd be more ok.

But I hate the wall treatment and all the pillows.