Valued Contributor

Green glitter tree in VPH promo for this weekend

Has anyone noticed the green glitter tree in the promo for this weekend's Christmas shows? It's shown during the first part with some other VPH items. Just wondering if it will be featured this weekend?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Green glitter tree in VPH promo for this weekend

@mallemo wrote:

Has anyone noticed the green glitter tree in the promo for this weekend's Christmas shows? It's shown during the first part with some other VPH items. Just wondering if it will be featured this weekend?

@mallemo  I'm trying to see which tree you mean. I did watch her show this morning but am trying to remember if there was something like that in the background. There were quite a few items on set with her this morning that they never discussed. Was it ceramic??

Valued Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@mallemo wrote:

@mallemo  I'm trying to see which tree you mean. I did watch her show this morning but am trying to remember if there was something like that in the background. There were quite a few items on set with her this morning that they never discussed. Was it ceramic??

@MTH...No, not ceramic as you can see the glitter swirling around in it. Almost like the glitter candles that retired that had the flicker flame tip. It's shown in the promo for this weekend's shows but I did not see it in the background this morning.

Trusted Contributor

@mallemo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@mallemo wrote:

@MTH...No, not ceramic as you can see the glitter swirling around in it. Almost like the glitter candles that retired that had the flicker flame tip. It's shown in the promo for this weekend's shows but I did not see it in the background this morning.

@mallemo  Hmm.  I have gone through most of Valerie's "new" pages but I will go back and pay better attention.    I'll also be watching on and off tonight too so I'll keep a lookout.

Valued Contributor

I wrote down the item number for these trees, but my post did not go through.

Valued Contributor

I will try again. H206304

These are the glitter tress.  They are clear, but they do color morph.  I saw them in the VPH promo, and bought them several weeks ago.  They have not been shown on TV yet. 

Trusted Contributor

@mallemo wrote:

@Carol08 Thanks for finding those.  

Valued Contributor

I just replied, but my post didn't go through.  I will try again.

Valued Contributor

I hope this goes through.  I bought these trees a while back, and they are beautiful.  I had to ask one of Valerie's team members about the colors, because the only color on the site was clear.  She assured me that they do indeed morph into various colors.  They have not been presented yet on TV, but I hope that Valerie will present them this weekend. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Back in October of 2013, I purchased similar glitter illuminated trees by 'Roman' on the Q (H142260) and at Cracker Barrel that same year/time frame. The price for them at Cracker Barrel were more reasonable, however, both ate batteries like crazy! I was lucky to get 1 full night of no  more than 6 hrs out of them before they started to dim. I returned all of them from the Q and CB.

Unless VPH mentions during her presentation of these that they have a GREAT battery life of 'x' amount of hours, as lovely as these type of trees look lit, I'm not even slightly interested.

Besides, I think that's why I love the VPH mosaic pearl trees so much...with the great remote, can set it on any color, pit it on morph or another phase  through the colors option too Smiley Happy