Respected Contributor

It's a big no for me.  I would have chosen clear glass round sinks, a long rectangular mirror that goes almost the length of the sink, and those lamps looks like they belong in a foyer, not a bathroom.

When I saw those sinks (although in a different setting they may be nice), I thought Fred Flintstone. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I don't care for it at all.  

Respected Contributor

Completely unappealing!

Valued Contributor

Nothing in that room appeals to me. 

Honored Contributor

Looking at the components, it seems someone was going for an organic look.  But, there is no cohesion here.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I try not to post strong opinions, because beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I can't help myself this time.  For the money and time spent on this, this is one of the ugliest bathrooms I've seen.

Honored Contributor

Love the stone sinks. I wanted one but we went for the glass bowl that sits on top of the counter. Faucet comes out of the wall behind the sink. Never had a splash.

The rest of the bathroom is not my style.

Respected Contributor

Do not like the lights, and why green. Do not like the sink style.

Do not like the bath.

Esteemed Contributor

Everything seems “off” about this bathroom to me ... I would get rid of the green light fixtures only because I hate the color green 🤪

Esteemed Contributor

Green is usually a restful and serence color. This bath didn't live up to my expectations. Thanks anyway, @lolakimono . It's a blah pass for me. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.