Honored Contributor

Green, Black & White Entryway

Image may contain: table and indoor

Honored Contributor

Re: Green, Black & White Entryway

I like it sans the wall paper.  I think wallpaper would look best with that floor; but I don't care for that pattern.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the table, but that is it.

Respected Contributor

i love the table. like the green door, and the black trim.  i could live with the flooring and the wallpaper if the area is small. otherwise i would probably change the flooring. don't mind the wallpaper that much, but.... oh, hate the twin lamps there.

Super Contributor

Not for me. Too many colors, too many patterns, too may styles. The worst is the wall paper; it makes me dizzy to look at it, and then add the diamonds on the floor, and it's too chaotic. 

tea 

Honored Contributor

Don’t care for the black crown molding.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono I hate b&w flooring and the wall paper is terrible. I LOVE the rest of the elements!

Respected Contributor

oh dear. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm with @fancy pantsy .  

And it wouldn't preclude me from buying the house, and I could surely live with it, but yes, oh dear.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Oh my, this is a stunner!!!  I LOVE the colors, green is my fav, I love black & white pretty much anything, and a checkerboard floor - I've talked about doing this exact in the past w/DH so many times either in the kitchen or our front entryway.

I'd really love to see the rest of the front door, front what I see it resembles our front door.