Trusted Contributor

Great flyer from Bath and Body Works

I received a coupon in the mail this week for a free 3 wick candle ($22 value) with ANY purchase. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Great flyer from Bath and Body Works

Wow!  Good for you!  All that I got was 20% off entire purchase & a free travel sized item. 

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

Wow!  Good for you!  All that I got was 20% off entire purchase & a free travel sized item. 

Hmmm.   I thought we all got the same coupons in the mail.  Mine was one of those trifold papers and had four coupons in it.  I've never seen them offer something like this before.   

Respected Contributor

I haven't gotten any flyers in the mail lately.  Would love one for a free 3 wick candle since that is mostly what I get there.  I seem to remember buying some on sale around this time last year so I am hoping there is a $2 for $20 sale (or something similar) coming up soon. I typically only buy fall and winter candles and stock up on those.  I'm already curious about Pumpkin Spiced Cheesecake!

Valued Contributor

I just got an email from them and am drooling over the Fall items. Fall and winter time is when I burn the most real candles..other times it's flameless candles for me. I love the 3-wicks with the leaves embossed on the lids. I save and re-use them. I should be getting a flyer in the the mail from them soon. Hope it's for a free candle!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The best candle EVER from BBW is, hands down, French Baguette.  Smelled exactly like baking bread.  I would buy 20 this minute if they still offered them.  Ebay is selling them for $60.  Wha??????